Saturday, October 1, 2011

Now what? An update on now and future...

Sitting at my kitchen table on October 1, I play the waiting game and trying to figure out what I can do next.

I never thought I would come this far in both my nonfiction and fiction writing. The short stories are fulfilling, but now that I am finally getting back to fiction, I might have to think about starting a book. However, 10,000 words scares the hell out of me! For right now, I will work on some short stories until that good idea comes for a longer version. This is how Stephen King started, he didn't go right into a novel, but got some short stories published first, according to his book On Writing: A Memoir of the Craft.

That's my goal for this year anyway.

So here are some of the short stories I recently submitted for consideration.

"No Breathable Air" The popular Machine of Death has the reporter taking notes for his own death prediction, but his story doesn't go as planned.

The Machine of Death Volume 2, sounds like it will be just as intriguing as Volume 1. Go to website to learn more about both books - http://machineofdeath.net/

Thats all for now, Cheers till next time!

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment